Slot machine IGT – Texas Tea
Texas Tea is a five-reel slot machine released by IGT. The game is played on a maximum of nine paylines. Eleven types of images appear on the screen during the spins. Two of them are special symbols that activate an instant bonus and a bonus game on an additional screen.
The most valuable combination on the slot is formed from five logos with the image of the state of Texas and the inscription Texas Tea. This combination brings a reward of 10,000 bets per line. The instant bonus, which is played on the playing field, rewards up to a hundred total bets. The bonus game on the additional screen brings the player up to 495 credits for each oil rig.
The theoretical return percentage of the slot, indicated by the manufacturer, ranges from 87.5-96.2%.
How to play Texas Tea slot for free
The licensed copy of the Texas Tea slot, hosted on our website, allows you to spin the reels for free. To assign bets, 3,000 demo credits are credited to the user’s balance. To get a reward, you need to collect winning combinations of symbols on the playing field. The field consists of five reels with 3 cells each. There are 9 paylines across the cells. A schematic representation of the lines is indicated in an additional window that opens when you press the Paytable key.
Prizes are awarded for a sequence of identical symbols located on an active prize line. The first image must be on the leftmost reel. An exception to the rule is the scatter with the image of old Ted. Such symbols form winning combinations regardless of the location of the cells on the playing field.
Game conditions are set using the keys on the control panel at the bottom of the screen. There are also windows with game data:
- Lines – a column in which the “+” and “-” buttons set the number of pay lines from 1 to 9;
- Line Bet – a column in which a line bet is assigned in the range of 1-300 credits;
- Total Bet – a window that displays the size of the total bet obtained by multiplying the number of active paylines by the line bet;
- key with a circular arrow – starts a single rotation of the reels;
- Win – a window showing the winnings for a combination or several winning combinations that fell as a result of a spin;
- Balance – a window showing the amount on the user’s gaming account.
The multipliers of the prize combinations are indicated in the paytable (opened by the Paytable button).
Pictures and awards
The value of the winning sequence resulting from the spin on the Texas Tea slot machine is determined by the coefficient. It acts as a multiplier for the line bet.
Symbols with a minimum combination of three symbols provide multipliers of 10, 25, and 100. Rewards are given for three, four, and five images in a row, respectively. Such pictures include a cactus, an orange flower, a blue lupine and a rose.
Symbols, combinations of which are counted, starting from two pictures in a row, bring:
- car, bull, plane – 5, 20, 100 and 250 line bets for two, three, four and five images, respectively;
- battleship – 10, 25, 150 and 500.
The most valuable simple image is the game logo. The reward is given even for one such picture on the field (if it is located on the first reel). The prize for one image is two line bets. Combinations of two, three, four and five images bring multipliers of 10, 100, 1,000 and 10,000, respectively.
In addition to simple pictures, two special symbols participate in the game – scatter and bonus. The first is represented by the image of old man Ted. Combinations of such images are counted regardless of the location of the symbols on the reels. Three, four or five scatters on the field will activate the bonus feature with instant payouts.
Bonus images with oil rigs form combinations according to the same rules as simple symbols. Three, four or five such symbols launch the bonus game on the additional screen.
Prize features of the Texas Tea slot machine
There are two types of prize options in the Texas Tea game:
- Oil Dividend Bonus – a bonus feature implemented on the playing field;
- Big Oil Bonus is a mini-game.
The Oil Dividend Bonus is triggered when three, four or five images of old Ted appear on the screen. The amount of prizes depends on the number of symbols that appeared on the playing field and on the size of the total bet:
- 3, 8, 15 or 25 total bets are issued for three symbols. The multiplier for the bet per spin is chosen randomly;
- for four – 8, 10, 25, 40 or 50;
- for five – 20, 30, 50, 75 or 100.
The Big Oil Bonus is triggered when three, four or five oil rig symbols appear on the screen in a row starting from the leftmost reel. Depending on the number of symbols in the sequence, the player receives from three to five towers. They are placed by the user on a virtual map of the state of Texas on an additional screen.
Depending on the number of bonus symbols that landed, the value of oil rigs also changes:
- when a combination of three symbols appears, the prize for a well-placed building on the map will be 5-100 credits;
- when a combination of four pictures appears – 5-200;
- when a sequence of five bonus symbols appears – 5-495.
Rewards for towers are summed up and given to the user after the end of the bonus game.
Texas Tea slot machine from IGT is a slot where all winning combinations of three simple symbols bring a reward that exceeds the size of the total bet. Also, during the spins, you can get rewards for two or even one symbol. Larger winnings are issued during the bonus options. Among the shortcomings of the machine, players highlight the absence of a “wild” symbol – this reduces the likelihood of formation of prize sequences.